Max, I'm sorry to say but your breastfeeding days are coming to an end. Your little tooth has inflicted much pain since you bit me while breastfeeding an hour ago. I realize that you believe these boobs were invented for you and you alone - they are yours to eat from, chew on and play with (yes, the titty twisters are not fun for me either), but I am here to say, "No more little man"... they are MINE! Not that I want them anymore at this point. These udders have been pulled and prodded one too many times. They look like a deflated and knobby version of themselves. Plastic surgery, here we come.
You are lucky I love you as much as I do.
Today you also pooped on your grandmother's newly cleaned carpets. I told her that you rolled over while I was changing your diaper, but really I just gave up trying to get a diaper on you and let you sit on the ground naked. That's when you did it - you worked one out and then changed location and worked on another one doing double damage to the carpet. I, of course, took the brunt of the anger and frustration of GranaLynn for you... ahhhh, the sacrifices I make.
1 comment:
Max - I must insist you wear a diaper when visiting next week. No carpet stains here. See you soon!
Post a Comment